- Precision machined and anodized solid Aluminum housing
- Output shaft runs inside double ball bearings
- CAN bus interface
- Mounted position limiter
Autopilot servo unit
The Seru is a stepper motor based system with two Servu motor units which can be used in conjunction with Amigo, Nesis or Aetos.
We take great care to design our instruments lightweight and slim as possible. Seru system weighs from 1760 g to 2180 g.
- Seperate power supply
- Wide input voltage range (9 V – 32 V )
- Output arm equipped with safety shear screw
- 4 mounting holes to simplify instalation
- Stepper motor based, single stage spur gear
- 8 holes to fit travel limiting bolts/plate (preventing “over center” lock-up)
- 360 degree freedom of movement to simplify installation and setup
- Direct motor overdrive